Wednesday, December 29, 2010

'Twas The Week After Christmas, When.....

Is it me, or does this period of time between Christmas and New Years seem like such a "lull"? Okay, like the period right after Halloween prompts festive and reflective thoughts, and the anticipation of Thanksgiving. All good on this end! Then, very shortly afterwords, with Black Friday, the holiday rush, etc, the attention and momentum builds up until Christmas Day! So now, we piddle around aimlessly through this week up until New Years Eve. I'm not saying anything is wrong with that, I just want to know how I'm supposed to feel! Someone at the barbershop said last week about Christmas: "I'm glad to see it come, and I'm glad to see it go!" A point well taken. Hmm,...the word "Anti-climactic" comes to mind! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment